At Splash, we believe that experience is everything. We offer the world's first event marketing software driven to maximize your impact - before, during, & after an event.
The end-to-end Splash platform empowers our users to create memorable event experiences through beautiful design, powerful planning & analysis tools, & meaningful integration of email marketing & social media.
Our users power event executions ranging from concerts to recruiting programs & everything in between. If you're looking to take your event strategy to the next level, we can't wait to hear from you!
About the role:
Product managers at Splash have three core responsibilities. First & foremost, they must understand our user base & their event program goals. Second, they must be able to consolidate the wide range of goals & requests from our user base into concise, effective solutions. Third, they must be able to communicate those goals, problems, & solutions across different parts of the Splash organization.
- Effectively identify product gaps & communicate solutions & requirements, both verbally & in documentation
- Manage teams of designers & developers as they execute on product plans
- Keep stakeholders & the larger company up to date on project status before, during, & after a product ships
- Conduct user research through surveys, interviews, user tests, & data analytics
- Own one or more product lines, including release plans, defining product roadmaps, & serving as the internal product expert
- Responsible for ensuring high product quality & alignment with Splash product standards
- Manage development pods in web, mobile, or both
- Perform competitive analysis
- Collaborate with product design team to create wireframes & clear product requirements
- Own full scope product development, over part of our platform
- Communicate across organization on product vision & updates
- At least 3 years of product management experience familiarity with a SaaS model a plus
- Ability to tell the story of a product journey, from MVP to finished product youll need to utilize user stories & wireframes to clearly define requirements & outcomes, with efficient prioritization of development schedules
- Full understanding of current state, future state, & ideal state
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with multiple development & design teams
- Strong attention to detail & respect for timelines & deadlines
- Must have hustle & all in attitude value ownership, integrity, innovation
- Knowledge of JIRA & Confluence is a bonus
If youre interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We cant wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.