TripleLift is seeking a Senior Partner Manager to join our growing team. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the programmatic landscape & will be well connected with DSPs, & Agencies & Brands. As a Senior Partner Manager, you will work on our largest, most strategic brand & holding company business. You will be well versed in all aspects of the TripleLift product suite & be able to build strategy & then effectively execute against them. You know how to think through a brands business needs & develop creative solutions. You love learning new technology & teaching it to others. Youre a jack-of- all-trades youre comfortable with campaign troubleshooting as you are with taking a client out for dinner. The ideal candidate is passionate about driving the best client experience & thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising thats helpful & effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless & focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, & connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industrys first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, & has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry & is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Work with your manager to define, achieve & exceed quarterly revenue & operational key results;
- Manage & grow a roster of key accounts;
- Work closely with our sales team to rapidly onboard new customers as well as identify ways to grow current accounts;
- Cultivate client relationships with key decision makers
- Become an important resource for clients & internal teams on all aspects of TripleLift & the programmatic landscape
- Accountable for meeting/exceeding client needs
- Become an expert on the use & best practices of TripleLift. Provide consultative services & offer recommendations & insights to clients on how to improve campaigns;
- Provide continual training & product updates to clients as new features are added;
- Work with Product Management to help define features & drive enhancements to the TripleLift offering;
- Establish robust relationships with the decision makers, influencers & key members of ad ops/trading teams to continually understand business needs & provide intelligent solutions.
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, & CPM marketing campaigns;
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, & problem-solving abilities;
- Strong oral & written communication skills; ability to present effectively across multiple levels in an organization including C-level audiences, Sales, Product & technical teams both externally & internally;
- Advanced experience in Excel & MS Office, including pivot tables & manipulation of large data sets.
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, & other optimization platforms is a plus;
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forming a strong relationship with clients;
- Effective time management skills ability to prioritize & meet deadlines;
- Ability to work individually & collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
A Bachelors degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
4-6 years of online advertising experience required; 3+ years of client-facing experience.
Benefits & Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, & meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.