At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 9 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes & fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged & empowered home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active in 12 different countries across 3 continents. In Canada, our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal. We have launched facilities across the country & have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers & turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values & forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic & highly motivated team & work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact & make a difference every single day, then join us!
We are looking for a Logistics Analyst who will be responsible for project coordination & management, develop/modify standard operating procedures, metrics development & reporting, costing lane segments for the Logistics department, & reporting and/or developing data from various sources for analysis. Reporting to the Logistics Manager, you will be encouraged to provide feedback & implement changes in an ego-less environment. As part of the Logistics team, you will play a key role in maintaining vendor relationships, improving on time performance, & troubleshooting any issues as they arise.
- Analyze transportation network to identify, measure & present optimal balance between capacity, service requirements & costs
- Collect error reports & weekly data for logistics, & make related process improvement recommendations
- Generate sound logistics initiatives & plans for improvement for various modes of transportation (FTL, LTL, last mile delivery)
- Assist the operations team in the entire supply chain right from receiving ingredients from suppliers to delivering delicious recipes to customers
- Track shipments sent to customers & coordinate with logistics partners to resolve any challenges along the way
- Provide feedback on strategic planning & forecasting
- Administrative tasks related to preparation of data for production & logistics cycle
- Participate & lead development of logistics initiatives
At a minimum, you have:
- 2+ years of experience with leading supply chain, transportation, or manufacturing companies
- Strong interest in logistics & supply chain
- Proven ability to quickly adapt, problem solve & drive the right results using data
- Quantitative & analytical experience must have exceptional MS Excel skills
- Proactive, ambitious, & assertive: take ownership of work & think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Extremely organized & have excellent follow up skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & self-motivated
- Entrepreneurial with a strong attitude towards getting things done
- Real passion for food is an asset!!!
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh & Chefs Plate boxes
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- We trust & support you - take ownership of your work & push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression & provide learning & development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Youll work with fun, energetic, & supportive teams.
- Weve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday & milestone celebrations, youll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across the company.
To ensure the health & safety of our employees during COVID-19, our HQ employees are working remotely through until June 2021! When we return to the office, youll love:
- Our bright & functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge, decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, a ping pong table, & local craft beer on tap!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully-stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy & not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, & more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.