Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, solving complex problems & are passionate about computer graphics? If so, this opportunity will fit you well!
The High Definition Render Pipeline team is a group of highly skilled Graphics Developers, Technical Artists & Software QAs with deep expertise in the Unity platform, whose main goal is to help our customers improve their projects & internal workflows & assist them in the resolution of very results-oriented technical problems.
You will collaborate with engineers & tech artists to improve the cutting edge high end render pipeline of Unity. Youll work on code that is installed on millions of devices including desktops, consoles, & mobile devices.
This is a 4 or 6 months internship.
What youll be doing
- Explore state of the art graphics techniques for HDRP
- Develop & maintain production-quality code, public documentation & tests
- Collaborate with technical artists to build highly productive & effective art & content workflows
What were looking for
- Experience with C++, C# & familiar with modern graphics shading languages (HLSL/GLSL/Metal/SPIR-V) & graphics APIs (DX12, Vulkan, Metal)
- Experience with realtime & offline computer graphics
- Strong math skills
- Currently pursuing a Master's degree in Compute Science
- Strong collaboration & interpersonal skills
You might also have
- Youve completed a previous internship in games
- You have multiple personal projects related to games or graphics
- You have experience working with artists
- You've participated to game jams or hackathons
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,800+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.