Do you ever wonder what happens inside the cloud?
Headquartered in New York but based around the world, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging & interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.
We want people who are passionate about driving growth through strategy & cross-functional alignment.
We are looking for a top consultant or existing Business Operations team member to join the growing Business Operations team. Reporting to the Director, Business Operations, the Manager of Business Operations will drive cross-functional growth initiatives.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Driving highly visible projects for DigitalOcean. Example workstreams include contributing to strategic planning, facilitating cross-functional initiatives, driving a partner strategy, contributing to due diligence & integration of acquisitions, & championing competitive intelligence efforts.
- Working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to analyze opportunities, synthesize findings, develop execution plans, & translate recommendations into results.
- Acting as a critical right-hand partner to our organization & help grow our world-class team
What Well Expect From You:
- High productivity: Take meaningful responsibility & initiative for shaping & executing our strategy with limited oversight.
- Structured in thinking & approach: Develop & leverage frameworks to help structure the teams thinking, facilitate alignment across various stakeholders, & identify 80/20 opportunities to reach insightful, actionable answers without analysis overload.
- Skilled in analysis & presentation: Synthesize complex findings into crisp recommendations; present & defend recommendations to a variety of audiences. Make data-driven decisions.
- An expert at prioritization: Experience (and an enjoyment of!) balancing numerous priorities & demands.
- Team-oriented: Energized by teamwork & skilled in cross-functional collaboration.
- High-energy with a positive attitude: Motivated to work hard & drive results in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience at a top strategy consulting firm, investment bank, and/or operating experience in enterprise software or SaaS highly preferred.
- MBA from a top business school preferred.
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, & other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We care about your physical, financial & mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym stipend to support your physical health, & a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC, Cambridge & Palo Alto, were very distributedwe use a number of communication tools to connect across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices & meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For all CO residents, please click here