Poppin is looking for an NYC based part-time Consultant, who specializes in CAD Design to support our B2B Sales team. The role will be responsible for producing high quality design solutions, creating photo-realistic renderings, & assisting in presentation proposals. This is a great opportunity for a creative & detail oriented designer to join a fast paced multifaceted team.
- Provide design solutions, space planning, & electrical layouts for all phases of project design & client approval in both 2D & 3D
- Revise drawings to reflect feedback received by Account Executives
- Assist in the preparation of presentations & proposals
- Participate with Project Managers & Account Executives to ensure projects are on schedule, & reflect all client & project objectives
- Help to ensure designs comply with building codes, by-laws, space & site requirements
- Create photo-realistic renderings
- Meet project deadlines & deliverables
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience working with CAD required; Portfolio representing CAD work & drawings required
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree required; Architecture or Interior Design degree preferred
- Must have working knowledge of both architectural & interior design disciplines
- Experience in SketchUp, AutoCAD, Photoshop, & Illustrator required
- KeyShot & Revit preferred
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills & oral/written communication abilities
- Strong time management, multi-tasking & prioritization skills
- High attention to detail
We believe that outfitting your office should be easythat's why weve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, weve created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture & supplies while lowering prices & reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand & culture.
Recognized by Crains as one of NYs fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, & Los Angeles, Boston, Washington DC & will have two more locations by the end of 2019. Our award-winning products are used in over 20,000 offices & sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
Work happy isn't just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional & unconventional perks, & pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.