We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Housekeeping at Vacasa
We take pride in our work, knowing our tireless efforts provide peace of mind. Were the vacation heroesgiving guests a spotless first impression & setting the tone for an unforgettable experience. With us, youre more than just a housekeeper, youre a keeper of the house.
What were looking for
This position assists the Laundry Manager with the supervision & training of Housekeepers & Laundry Attendants, ensuring employees focus on providing quality service according to company standards. It also assists with coordinating & overseeing the production of the laundry department, including productivity & processes of employees.
What youll do
- Assist with training & coordinating the hourly cleaners & laundry attendants. Aid in giving directions to ensure work orders, cleaning assignments & laundry is completed efficiently by the end of the day.
- Support Laundry Manager in motivating, directing, coaching & setting a positive example for all employees within the department.
- Assist in monitoring the sorting, washing, drying, folding & storing of all linen. Help oversee the operation of all Laundry equipment & vehicles.
- Complete work orders & customer requests in a timely manner to ensure customers receive "Count on Me" service. Aid laundry manager in investigating & resolving guest complaints of unsatisfactory work or linen shortages as a preventative measure.
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure standards are being followed such as inspecting the cleanliness of units daily.
- Develop & maintain positive working relationships with others. Communicate, listen & respond appropriately to the views & concerns of other employees & customers.
- Contribute to the inventory of laundry & cleaning supplies. Safe guard against misuse & theft. Instruct staff on the dangers & warnings associated with chemical use & how they use them. Sort & count articles to verify quantities
- Assist in driving employees to & from their units in a company vehicle
The skills you'll need
- Weekend availability is required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Prior housekeeping or laundry experience preferred. Knowledge of cleaning equipment, methods & chemicals preferred.
- 1 year supervisory experience required
- Job requires to lift up to 50lbs throughout the day
- Valid Drivers License Required
- Must be able to work in the evenings,weekends, holidays & overtime
- Must be able to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Reliable, consistent transportation
- Driving inclement weather conditions as required
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings & evenings as needed.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Lead by example while embodying our company values
- Highly responsive & reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred although we can teach you the Vacasa standard
- Ability to stand, sit, & walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead & below the waist
- Push, pull, & lift less than or equal to 20 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, & twist
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures
- Comfortable working with iPhones, computers & the internet/email
What youll get
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurances, based on hours worked
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee discounts
- All of the equipment youll need to be successful
- Smart Phone
- Great colleagues & culture