Position: Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Reports to: VP, PMM
Location: San Francisco Bay Area or REMOTE
Sumo Logic helps the world deliver reliable & secure digital experiences. We are looking for a high-energy Senior Product Marketing Manager to help drive in- & out-bound marketing activities to support the sales of our enterprise software solutions.
This position will report to the VP of PMM Observability, & will be responsible for evangelizing & driving awareness of Sumo Logic solutions. Working with a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for developing positioning & messaging, go-to-market strategy, sales enablement, & competitive analysis. The ideal person for this position has experience in the Monitoring / DevOps / ALM / SDLC space with a passion for business.
What youll be doing:
- Create & document the message! Youll develop & maintain audience-appropriate collateral including presentations, white papers, web copy, audio/video scripts, messaging guides, collateral, blogs, emails & more to support our go-to-market strategy.
- Launch product! We have lots of big plans, & releasing awesome products & frequent product updates plays a big part. Youll work with PM, marketing & sales to set the G2M strategy & execute, execute, execute.
- Generate interest! Youll collaborate with marketing & PM team members to dream up & support awesome integrated marketing campaigns that help drive demand for Sumo Logic products.
- Evangelize! Youll get a chance to share your passion for Sumo Logic with technical & business audiences at meetups, conferences, & 1:1 with customers or prospects.
- Enable! Our world-wide sales teams have an insatiable appetite for information. Youll meet with them regularly to explain the value of new product updates, & train them on the usage of sales tools & campaigns designed to move prospects from clueless to curious, serious to sold.
- Inspire! Nobody works for the PMM. Everybody works with the PMM. You will be able to identify opportunities & successfully move the ball down the field.
- Engage! We have a small start-up culture where everyone is expected to roll up their sleeves & get things done. You have a sales DNA, a passion for technology, & a strong desire to succeed.
- 5-7+ years of product marketing experience in the enterprise software space with at least 2 years experience in a field-facing role
- Deep understanding of the tools, methodologies, typical org structure, acronyms, & needs for development & IT operations organizations
- Ability to understand & clearly communicate benefits of complex, technical solutions
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize tasks & work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to work across cross-functional teams (internal & third-party) to achieve business objectives
- History of curiosity & genuine interest in technology
- Ability to think strategically with tactical execution
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills
- BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business or other related technical field
- MBA a plus
Sumo Logic (NASDAQ: SUMO) empowers the people who power modern, digital business. Through its SaaS analytics platform, Sumo Logic enables customers to deliver reliable & secure cloud-native applications. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform helps practitioners & developers ensure application reliability, secure & protect against modern security threats, & gain insights into their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the world rely on Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics & insights across observability & security solutions for their cloud-native applications. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com.