BuzzFeed is the worlds leading independent digital media & tech company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally & spreads Joy & Truth across the internet.
Our portfolio of brands are household names that people rely on to inform & entertain, including: BuzzFeed, BuzzFeed News, Tasty, Nifty, Bring Me, Cocoa Butter, Pero Like, Worth It, & Unsolved to name a few! These properties & their Creators reach over 134M people a month through articles, lists, videos, animations, quizzes, podcasts, original series, newsletters & more.
Become a part of Tastys team of content innovators! To be considered, you will need to apply here as well. Thank you!
Tastys Talent Residency is a program for aspiring on-camera personalities, TikTok/Reel-ers & YouTubers with a passion for viral storytelling & content creation. This entry-level opportunity is perfect for someone looking to kickstart a career in the entertainment, food media, acting, comedy, TikTok-er, digital creator or influencer space as an on-camera talent/content Creator driving personal & BuzzFeed social growth. As a BuzzFeed Resident, youll work with innovators in the talent space & forge your own relationships with TikTok, Reels, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, & Twitch audiences! The Residency is an entry-level, part-time, $18/hour, 3-9 month-long program, approximately 3 days/20 hours per week, launching in early March!Our screening process opens now, & selected candidates will be asked to self-tape followed by a video call interview, & finally, a remote screen test with our Casting & Talent Teams. Please Note: This form will only be reviewed internally by BuzzFeed staff.
- Have the opportunity to reach new audiences & help contribute to the future of Tastys voice & perspective alongside an incredible group of content creators
- Work alongside & learn from existing Tasty producers & talent to become the next faces & voices of the internet, with the opportunity to extend into BuzzFeeds adjacent food formats & brands like Goodful & BuzzFeed Video.
- Create short form content for our social channels & appear in long form Tasty formats across Youtube & Facebook
- You must have a TikTok to apply - we are looking for active content creators
- A passion for food, food culture, & food media (culinary background a plus but not required)
- Experience with food blogging, being a Tiktok Creator, & a foodie curious about how to grow your digital presence & personal
- Native knowledge of the digital & culinary landscape with intimate knowledge of the latest & greatest in social media/emerging technology platforms & established presences on TikTok & Instagram
- A passion for experimentation in the short-form food space, with an established history of format testing & viral successes
- You should be platform-adaptive & have a firm POV on the type of content you are making
All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect a supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions.
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, & will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.