TripAdvisor is looking for a dynamic candidate to join the Restaurants team. As a Key Accounts Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing relationships with a variety partners spanning several verticals within the Restaurants team including reputation management businesses, listings management companies, , marketing agencies, & restaurant chains. This is a new role to the Restaurants team, in which you will be a key contributor of shaping how Account Management is handled for the strategic partnerships throughout our EMEA & APAC markets.
Reporting to the Head of Restaurant Commerce, primary responsibilities include proactively managing relationships, optimizing partnerships, improving on best practices, & strengthening partner integrations with the TripAdvisor platform.
This role requires strong attention to detail, the ability to master technical systems & processes, & polished communication skills, both internally & externally. This is a great opportunity for a motivated candidate with a passion for food & travel to join a fun team & have immediate impact driving revenue, customer experience, & client experience for one of the fastest growing business units in a global company.
- Build strong relationships with a variety of Restaurants partners
- Proactively reach out to suppliers & provide recommendations to improve integrations
- Actively manage inventory of partner integrations
- Increase listings on TripAdvisor Restaurants platform via partner integrations
- Work with the business development team to onboard new clients & smoothly manage transitions between teams
- Work with the accounting team to ensure accurate reporting & invoicing of partners
- Analyze partner performance & leverage relationships to optimize revenue growth
- Research destinations, identify new suppliers & work with the sales team to increase partner coverage
- Work with partners across the globe & gain an understanding of their individual market needs
- Serve as main point of contact for current partners to help resolve issues & answer questions
- Assist the key accounts sales team with pre & post sales activities including managing listings & feature activation
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders; participate in special projects & initiatives
- Proactively suggest improvements to current systems & processes to contribute independently to continuous process improvement