Were one of the fastest growing homeownership companies in America. Why? Because were building a better way to get home & our customers love it. By combining smarter technology with an award-winning team of mortgage experts, were making homeownership so simple it feels magical.
So far, weve:
- Helpedmore than 10,000 familiesget home
- Financed over$2Bin loans
- Saved families an average of$32,000in fees over the life of their loans
- Grew our geographic coverage to35states, up from 15 states from a year ago
And were not slowing down. We continue to outpace the rest of the industry at every turn.
Our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech & finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, IA Ventures, Ally Bank, American Express, & others have invested over $85MM in Better & our vision of making homeownership magical.
A Better opportunity:
Were looking for a Sales Trainer who can develop learning materials, deliver trainings, & structure capability-building routines for our sales team. We want someone who can help us train & develop our team of awesome salespeople while ensuring we stay true to our core customer-first values. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) training new Loan Consultants, coaching our sales team & managers, developing job aids & tools, & bringing sales expertise to conversations about how our team operates.
- Youre an expert on inside sales best practices & processes you can diagnose issues with sales practices & lead holistic efforts to improve them
- Youre an experienced capability-builder youve developed & led your own sales trainings to new & seasoned salespeople
- Youre excited about change management & have experience driving new sales practices across teams of 100+ salespeople
- Youre an expert on identifying specific development areas for salespeople & managers & coaching them to their strengths
- You can work cross-functionally, developing sales practices informed by messaging & tactics from marketing & operations departments
- Youre already excited about the idea of talking mortgages all day, every day.
- You can work self-sufficiently, as necessary.
- 3-5 years experience in a Sales or L&D role
- Demonstrated ability to design & implement sales capability-building programs that incorporate organizational goals & adult learning principles
- Facilitation skills, with a proven track record of being able to both deliver trainings to large groups & coach individuals 1:1
- Change management acumen - ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders & drive new motions across a sales organization
Things we value:
- Curiosity.Why? How? Repeat.
- Nerdiness.Financial news & trends are fascinating. Seriously.
- Relentlessness.No one here gives up. We try. We fail. We try again.
- Passion.If you dont get excited about homeownership, mortgages, & real estate, it simply wont work.
- Smarts: book & street.We have to use all the tools at our disposal to build Better.
- Empathy & Compassion.You understand that people's biggest dreams are in your hands.
- Communication.Can you ask for help or put your hand up when you dont understand?
- Building.Doing. Making.Yes, we have to do a lot of thinking & talking to figure this stuff out, but you cant wait to leave the conversation & build it.