Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Technical Account Manager, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Cardinal Commerce Global CustomerSolutions team (GCS)team is tasked with supporting clients using the Visa Cardholder Authentication Service(VCAS) & other Cardinal Commerce products. As Senior TAM,youwill be responsible for dedicated ongoing technical support of Cardinal's Enterprise-level book of business with both Merchant & Issuer Customers. A successful TAM will display high levels of Business Acumen, relationship building & consultative-selling skills. They will possess the technical capacity to handle incoming inquiries & provide technical guidance to our top tier Customers. Show an understanding of Cardinal Product Strategy & Vision & have the ability to drive execution of strategy by working in tandem with Cardinal'sSales, Customer Success, & Support teams as well as with in-market Visa teams. Will act as Cardinal SME (tech sales, integration, support) for our customers.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- For assigned book of business (existing Enterprise Clients) act as Cardinal Technical SME
- For assigned accounts, create & maintain complete technical profile outlining how Customer has implemented Cardinal solutions (connection methods, flow diagrams, Customer environment, etc.)
- Function as a second leveltechnical resource for best practice & Customer questions
- Ensure incoming support inquiries are handled in timely fashion & with highest level of Customer Service
- Engage with Customer Support as a Customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues
- Lead technical account expansion efforts (BIN additions, solution enhancements, coordinating/monitoring new traffic ramps, pilots, etc.)
- Assist assigned Customers with:
- Basic & advanced transaction research
- Questions regarding Cardinal's Solutions & the authentication landscape in general
- Technical issues & inquiries
- Assist Customer Success Team with
- Performance/Transaction Monitoring & trending
- QBR process
- Technical discussions/questions
- Engage with Solution Engineering & Product Management as the customer advocate on product roadmap discussions
- Per departmental guidelines, keep Salesforce current
- Coordinate successful kickoff & start-up of new accounts along with Customer's Project Managers, as required
- Keep management informed of critical issues, strategic opportunities, & issue status
- Prepare & present any required reports to requester & management as required
- Follow all established processes & procedures
- Lead all internal training for new staff, & continually update training lessons
- Maintain strong relations amongst team, as well as with key stakeholders (Account Managers Product, Ops, & IT).
- Train, mentor & coach team members on products & services essential on day-to-day operations to ensure customer expectations are exceeded
- Minimal Travel Required
Key Knowledge Domains
- Advanced knowledge of authentication & payment brand transaction flows
- Advanced knowledge of 3-D Secure/EMV 3DS & payment brand transaction flows
- Ability to read/troubleshoot transaction logs
- Demonstrated Success in in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent & high levels of customer satisfaction & retention in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive awareness & proficient in explaining Cardinal's product & service differentiators
- Superior customer focus & drive for results
- Proven ability to take initiative & work independently
- Strong financial acumen
- Drive results & successfully handle multiple priorities against tight deadlines
What we're after
- Successful technical support and/or relationship management experience
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work in a virtual environment while travelling; i.e. solid time management, organisation, negotiation & influence skills.
- Proven analytical & decision-making abilities.
- Able to proactively identify business opportunities & persuasively influence both internal & external constituents.
- Superior teamwork, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Developed information seeking skills & ability to communicate for results.
- Advanced negotiation, influencing & collaboration skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter & have a disposition to work independently with a commitment to detail in an organized manner
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities & interpersonal skills
- Executive-level written & verbal communication, & customer interaction skills
- Ability to translate technical communications from engineers into client facing material
- Strong organization skills including resolution management & follow up
- Experience in owning & defining business processes in a technology company
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.