Service Marketing Internship
Available Start Date: June 2021
AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries & geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more at alphasights.com.
The Service Marketing Intern Role
AlphaSights is a global team of ambitious, mission-driven professionals committed to powering progress for our clients & our people alike. From the moment you join us, youll have significant responsibility paired with the support & guidance of the global Marketing team.
The Service Marketing Intern will collaborate with global teams across Marketing, Client Services & the New Service Innovation to support a wide range of initiatives including:
- Developing & communicating the full value of our suite of service offerings at AlphaSights to get the highest value for our clients
- Helping to develop an understanding of client needs & how AlphaSights can enhance the positioning of our service offerings to different client segments
- Working with the Brand & Communications & Design teams on the development of marketing collaterals introducing employees & clients to our services, e.g. slide decks, one-pagers, promotional videos etc.
- Working with Demand Generation to identify market opportunities & triggers within the user journey to target users with service marketing campaigns
- Working with Demand Generation to develop service marketing campaigns / engagement strategies
- Measuring the overall impact & effectiveness of service marketing activities
- Training internal client service teams to enhance their understanding of the AlphaSights service offerings & how to effectively upsell them to clients
- Updating global employee training materials to reflect changes in the service offerings
This position calls for an ambitious & dynamic self-starter with a keen interest in marketing, strong copywriting skills & a desire to support & collaborate with our client facing teams & internal teams.
More About Marketing Team
From the moment you join us, youll receive training & professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. Hard work, drive, & a commitment to delivering results will put you on a path to progressing your career in marketing.
Youll work in a company of driven colleagues from around the world: we work as one global team thats dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, & celebrating wins together.
Learn more about our Specialist Functions here.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds & experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- A natural curiosity & an ambition to expand your horizons
- Perfect attention to detail
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time & view setbacks as learning opportunities
- Undergraduate Junior (Class of 2022)
- Strong academic credentials in any major & noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is a plus
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! Wed love to hear from you & see how you can drive impact in our firm.
What You Can Expect
A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables & a focus on results
- The opportunity to gain key marketing skills, including results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen, professional communication, & project & time management
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, & celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that youre supported & on a clear career trajectory both within our firm & beyond
- Opportunity to receive a full-time employment offer to return post-graduation
- We hire on a rolling basis until our program is full
- Program Start Date: Early June 2021
- Program End Date: Mid August 2021
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.