As a Customer Success Intern, you will work with North American Customer Success to facilitate a smooth renewal process. In addition to this, we will be entrusting you with your own portfolio of customer accounts. You will be responsible for illustrating the value that Domo provides, developing relationships through automated processes at scale, ensuring renewal, & executing on expansion opportunities.
- Become knowledgeable of Domos solutions & service offerings, including SaaS business solutions & Implementation methodologies & advanced service offerings.
- Manage customer relationships & become the trusted advisor for the customer to work with. Process & gather yearly subscription renewals.
- Expand current customer accounts through up-sell opportunities of licenses & services.
- Work to ensure customer satisfaction with the Domo product by anticipating their needs & understanding the overall vision of their company.
- Act as liaison between product management & the customer.
- Sales, Marketing, & Business majors preferred, but will consider others.
- Going into Junior or Senior year.
- CRM experience.
- Sales experience.
- Customer Service experience.
- Basic knowledge of Finance/Accounting/Billing. Could be fulfilled by course work or previous experience.
- Experience in the Domo product through the Domo student certification or previous experience.
- Strong organizational, managerial, & personal skills to successfully communicate & negotiate with internal & external customers.
- Great verbal & written skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, & negotiation skills.
- Self-driven, motivated & results oriented.