Beeswax is looking for a Lead Machine Learning Engineer to join our growing team. We were recently recognized on the 5000 list as #46 in the fastest growing companies & #5 in the top software companies. In 2018, we were also named by Business Insider as the fastest growing company in AdTech"
Beeswax is an easy to use, massive scale & highly available advertising platform founded by industry veterans who worked together at Google. Were well funded by leading VCs, such as RRE & Foundry Group, & are rapidly expanding our customer list & our engineering team. We offer our customers the most extensible & transparent advertising platform in the world & process millions of transactions per second.
Our engineers come from major tech companies such as Amazon & Facebook as well as many other companies with strong software disciplines. We take pride in our mission to build great advertising software.
The Optimization team at Beeswax is simplifying Real Time Bidding for our customers & making it easy for them to train & deploy machine learning models on our platform. To do that, we want to build systems that provide customers easy access to their data, algorithms to train their models & APIs to easily deploy & evaluate the performance of their models. Well know were successful when we see our customers actively using our ML workflow & bidding with much higher success & effectiveness rates when using these tools.
We are looking for a Lead Machine Learning Engineer for our Optimization team. The ideal candidate will have experience working on a range of optimization problems in a production environment, such as click-through rate prediction, click-fraud detection, payment fraud, search ranking, text/sentiment classification, viewability prediction, or spam detection.
Your primary role will be to lead & grow a machine learning team to support both internal feature development & the creation of a framework our customers can use.
- Work with customers & the product team to design optimization systems for both off-the-shelf use & customization through APIs
- Build & iterate on a workflow that enables our customers to take advantage of our data & ML infrastructure
- Develop highly scalable machine learning systems to automatically score & optimize real-time bidding advertising campaigns
Ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience building ML infrastructure & production models in a product driven driven environment
- Proficiency with statistics & statistical methods
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python & libraries like Numpy/Pandas.
- Experience using machine learning libraries or platforms including Tensorflow, Caffe, Scikit-Learn, ML lib in production.
- Experience with data warehouses such as Snowflake, Redshift or Presto & data processing platforms such as Spark
- Experience with stream processing such as Kinesis or Kafka is a plus.
- AdTech experience is a plus