At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for an energetic team-player, who has a background in bike, scooter & vehicle service repairs to join the Lyft Bike & Scooter team. You will work with Lyft Bike & Scooter markets to ensure over operational excellence in maintenance of rideables such as bikes & scooters.
As the Rideable Maintenance Operations Associate, youll be responsible for training service mechanics on bike & scooter maintenance standard operating procedures, as well as monitoring the quality of both in-house & contracted repair operations through quality checks in certain markets.
If you share our vision for transportation that empowers local communities, reduces our environmental footprint & brings people together, wed love to meet you!
- Document & refine inspection & maintenance processes for bicycle & scooters through standard operating procedures (SOPs) & repair manuals
- Conduct train the trainer sessions with local markets on bike & scooter repair & maintenance procedures
- Perform quality checks in certain markets & troubleshoot quality issues with local teams, as necessary
- Assist with spare parts planning with internal teams
- Execute major operational projects including fleet retrofits & component level outsourcing (e.g. wheel rebuilding)
- Coordinate with internal teams on operational tooling to support maintenance activities
- 2+ years of work experience in a fast paced environment.
- Hands on electro-mechanical experience necessary
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Strong problem structuring & solving skills
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.