Pelotons IT organization is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to play a key role to support the supply chain teams as we continue to grow. You will gather requirements & information across the organization & ensure follow up & updates are accurate & documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing & influencing IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects & new solutions.
The Business Analyst will be accountable for supply chain team core services, including SAP, E2Open, Shipwire, & Shopify. They will also be responsible for new & existing integrations with various IT systems within Peloton & with 3PLs & its operations, & the international expansion of our systems into new markets. They should have strong knowledge of supply chain processes & understand various types of order documents. This role reports to the Sr. Manager - Supply Chain Systems who manages core service offerings for the Supply Chain Business team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented & driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders & Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual with operational & project management experience someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, & has strong customer relationship management skills.
- Partner with Global & local Finance, Supply Chain, & Field Ops communities to ensure a complete understanding of requirements & quality in the delivery of business solutions.
- Form strong working relationships with Supply Chain staff that run the core inventory processes locally, regionally & globally
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers & across the IT organization
- Document & analyze current business processes & underlying systems/applications.
- Critically evaluate information gathered & recommend alternative solutions
- Monitor project progress, identify & escalate potential project risks & delays to management
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical staff & business users
- Coordinate & lead discussions to ensure understanding & alignment to projects & initiatives
- Recognize the relationship, dependencies & their impact to other projects
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
- 5+ years of overall IT experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field or Work Experience
- 5+ years of related experience in a business analyst, project management or equivalent role
- Proven ability to facilitate communication & provide support to both the business & technology team members in challenging technical, custom & package software implementation projects on a global level
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, & business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Must have strong process knowledge of outbound delivery & inbound delivery process on SAP
- Configuration & or project experience in SAP logistics execution
- Strong knowledge of building interfaces with vendors, WMS, & 3PLs for sales orders, purchase orders, IBD, OBD, receipt, & shipment
- Understanding the concept of serialized vs non serialized inventory
- Must have strong experience in full project implementation & as a support role
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, use-cases analysis & the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience documenting & analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Balance of strong business process knowledge & experience implementing mix of custom & off the shelf software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of the software packages or like-software packages Peloton leverages is preferred. Pelotons current software packages in supply chain include: E2Open, FlexPort, Netsuite (moving to SAP), Excel, Zendesk, Dell Boomi, Shopify
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint, & Google
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence, Lucidchart is a plus
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere.
Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com