Company Description Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is looking for a talented UX/UI Product Designer to join our Innovation & Design team in Beijing. Join a dynamic group that conceives & designs new concepts & plays a pivotal role in collaborations with Visa partners, defining the future of commerce & payment experiences in China.
You will lead design on co-creation projects with Visa clients/partners, ideating & designing CX use cases, UX flows & journeys, UI designs & design prototypes. You will also be expected to work as part of a product scrum team, designing, iterating & testing for ongoing product releases.
You'll apply user-centered design principles & work closely with stakeholders to conceive & design beautiful, useable & engaging product interfaces. You'll be involved in the early stages of research & ideation & will collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams through the iteration & development process. You are an accomplished UX/UI designer who is fluent with digital experiences across platforms.
All of our team members are strategic thinkers & conceptual problem solvers who make every design decision an informed one. Each team member is trusted to independently manage their time & work, & make bold decisions using their best judgement. We value proven skills over big egos & thrive on positive, transparent teamwork.
- Design mobile, desktop & device specific experiences that are delightful & engaging
- Produce wireframes, visual designs, style guides & pattern libraries
- Create working prototypes that communicate the next generation commerce experiences
- Build a world-class User Experience solution that supports the needs of the Visa digital solutions team & products
- Present design concepts to Senior Leadership & external partners
- Gather & incorporate requirements & feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Understand & advocate for the consumer's experience
- Foster a deep & rewarding collaboration with the Product Managers, Engineers, Marketers, & our customers
- Build the supporting documentation to ensure success of a healthy user experience team while delighting our customers
- 8+ years in related professional work
- Experience in consumer payment, e-commerce is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge in computer & mobile platforms (Apple & Android)
- Passionate & practical about creating great user experiences to the point of obsession
- Experience designing world class user interfaces for the web & mobile
- Hands on visual, UI & interaction design, with an eye for details & consistency
- Passionate about new web technologies & web techniques to help you build next gen user experiences
- Experience & understanding of product management & the agile process
- Be able to stand by your designs & provide solid rationale to back up your decision
- Set the tools standards for the team & be an expert in the use of those tools
- Proven ability to work independently, provide guidance & direction to help others attain their goals
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- B.S./B.A degree or relevant design qualification
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa isthe best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & thecommon purposethat unites the entire Visa team.
As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world,
Visa offers anuncommon opportunityto build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.