AsPartnerships Leadfor Scandinavia, youll lead our sales efforts in your region by developing & converting sales opportunities with state, local & national transit authorities as well as large private sector transportation providers & fleet owners. Via has dozens of partners globally & we are accelerating this growth with country managers in key priority markets. You will build pipelines of qualified leads & masterfully manage all aspects of the sales cycle, from initial contact to closing. Youll also become an expert on the Via platform & will partner cross-functionally with teams across the business to drive product & operational improvements.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Build & manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities in your region with a focus on strategic accounts with state, local & national transit authorities & large private sector transportation providers
- Become an expert on the Via platform; display a deep understanding of its functionality, features, & impact for clients
- Develop insights regarding customer use-cases; position & present Via as an ideal solution for client needs
- Strategically navigate the buying & renewal processes; communicate tactfully & persuasively with stakeholders & budget decision makers
- Over time, ensure customer success team focus on customer centricity, ensuring they are maximizing Vias value; oversee renewal & expansion process with existing clients
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including Finance, Expansion, Growth, & Product to drive operational & product improvements
- Over time, build & manage a team of sales & customer success representatives
- Be the face of Via in your region, speaking at conferences, establishing key relationships with the press & advising on local marketing plans
- Actively research the competitive landscape -- identifying market, product, & pricing trends -- & succinctly share findings with key stakeholders to ensure that were always one step ahead
- An outstanding track record in enterprise software/SaaS sales (7+ years) or a strong background in transportation (including strong public sector relationships), preferably in fast-paced product-driven environments
- Expertise in prospecting, cross-selling, & developing relationships with senior level officials & executives
- A history of demonstrated quota achievement & consistent territory growth
- Excellent written & verbal communication; whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone & communicate clearly & persuasively
- Superb commercial intuition & exceptional judgement -- you know when to push & when to yield in maximizing the value of a potential deal
- Passionate & relentless about growth; youre not deterred by setbacks & enjoy the process of building high-value relationships over time
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments & feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility
- Detail-oriented & thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
- Organized & independent; youre both an individual contributor & a team player
- Must be willing to travel 25-50% as needed
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier institution; advanced degree a plus
- Experience at a start-up and/or in the mobility sector a plus
- Location: We are open to various locations throughout Benelux but prefer this person to be based out of Brussels or Amsterdam
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.