Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week internship program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
Start Date: May 17th or June 7th
Were looking for a Product Manager, Intern to join the team. The ideal candidate listens hard, is highly observant, & can communicate & execute solutions that solve for the needs of our customer. You should be an experienced team member who is comfortable learning while also collaborating with Mailchimps Marketing, Design, & Engineering teams, among others.
What youll do:
- Support Product Managers in the successful delivery of products, participating in Agile ceremonies & contributing to strategic planning
- Partner with Product Analysts, UX Research, & Support Product Analysts to examine direct user feedback, qualitative research, & quantitative data to create actionable insights
- Ability to present business goals to the team, manage minor scope & schedule tradeoffs that align with the team goals
- Complete weekly status to inform management of how projects are progressing based on estimated delivery timeframes
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have experience as a contributor on cross-functional teams building alignment around the goal of a feature or product
- You have strong written & interpersonal communication skills
- You have strong familiarity with web technologies (coding experience not required)
- You have strong analysis, troubleshooting & problem solving skills
- You have the ability to build relationships, be persuasive & influential within & across immediate working groups
- You are working towards a degree or have relevant work experience in Marketing, Product, Design or Technology
- You have exposure to or understanding of delivering a consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) experiences in a SCRUM / Agile environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.