Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
The Director of Revenue operations is a key strategic role that binds together Splash around our revenue systems. Youll have a team including administrators & analysts, & be closely partnered with marketing & finance operational teams.
We will depend on your success in designing mission-critical processes, tools, & workflow that will take us to $100M with elegant simplicity & high productivity. Your customers are in the sales team, customer success team, professional services team, & support team. Your partners are in marketing & finance. You are a good listener & communicator to these groups about the priorities of projects & you provide clear visibility into the roadmap ahead.
A core capability is the revenue process from leads through contracts & renewals. The Revenue Operations team leads our GTM analytics & weekly forecasts, & is key to our planning & growth.
- Own the revenue process, structure, & systems that support both pre- & post-sale revenue teams.
- Manage, maintain & integrate the core systems (Salesforce, etc) on which the revenue team depends
- Collaborate with other teams to evaluate & integrate other business systems (e.g. Marketo, Outreach, Discover.org, etc.)
- Run the revenue team forecast & key reporting dashboards
- Provide operating dashboards to all revenue team members about individual & team performance
- Highlight data trends that surface within the revenue organization to relevant leadership
- Make recommendations to improve team productivity through process & systems
- Relentlessly focus on revenue team productivity
- Design & execute territory plans
- Make sure all processes are compliant with data & privacy regulations
- Work with marketing & sales leadership to design & execute sales programs, campaigns, & supporting systems & automation
- Collaborate with marketing & sales leadership to design Ideal Customer Profile targeting, identification, optimization, & routing
- 3 to 6 years of Salesforce administration experience
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC, & have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of process builder and/or integration with external systems
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows & enhanced functions
- Detail-oriented & self-starter with strong written & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Proven ability to utilize Salesforce.com as a revenue analysis tool
- Team player with positive can-do attitude
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality
- Computer literate & proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong problem-solving skills, data & software applications
- BA/BS from a premiere 4-year university
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is required**
- Career SaaS focused experience, minimum of 10 years in SaaS in Sales or Revenue Operations
- Has managed SalesOps/RevOps in companies across the stages from $25M to $75M+
- Experience hiring & managing key personnel to the team
- Exceptional Salesforce.com administration skills (advanced certification preferred)
- Experience with analytical reporting tools, such as Tableau
- Experience integrating with a wide range of connected systems, including Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick), SaaS Optics, Marketo, Outreach, ZenDesk. Discover.org, & managed services systems
- Experience running a deal desk process with sales management & finance
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at