Email marketing efforts at Harrys are designed to inspire customer engagement, increasing retention & long term value (LTV). As the Email Marketing Associate, you are responsible for one-off marketing emails, will play an instrumental role in the day-to-day execution, management, reporting & optimization of Harrys one-off email marketing campaigns.
This role requires a strong desire to be involved in all aspects of email marketing including ESP infrastructure, email design, deployment, & deliverability. Analytical acumen, project management skills, & a desire to quickly test & learn are critical to successfully drive the email program forward. To be successful in this role, you must be comfortable proactively working with cross-functional partners.
About the Team
You will be an integral part of the four person Email Marketing team, reporting into the Sr. Manager of Email Marketing. The Email Marketing team is part of Harrys online Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) org that consists of Acquisition, Email Marketing, Web Product, & Design.
What you will accomplish:
- Own all aspects of one-off emails (ideation through reporting)
- Brief-in, coordinate cross-functionally, implement, & report on all emails
- Forecast expected results & coordinate with stakeholders to ensure that we are able to support fulfillment & distribution of orders generated from one-off emails.
- Perform exploratory analysis to highlight differences between our customers & recommend an audience test strategy.
- Support cross-functional stakeholders by forecasting the impact of one-off emails.
- Identify meaningful tests to grow one-off emails & support future email creative & lay out a testing strategy & calendar.
This should describe you:
- 2+ years of relevant full-time experience in a fast paced corporate office setting
- Comfortable with lots of data & experience performing campaign/cohort analysis
- Experience leading cross-functional projects with successful outcomes
- Someone who is excited about continuously testing & learning
- Proven track record of success working autonomously in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high-level of communication
- Highly organized with exceptional project management skills
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Bonus points for:
- Working knowledge of SQL, which will be used regularly in the role to pull the data you want. You will use this data to extract knowledge & knowledge is power!
- Familiarity with Looker, which will be used for reporting
- A working knowledge of HTML & CSS - this role is not expected to code emails, but it is helpful to have an understanding of the code that powers our emails.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Part of the Direct-to-Consumer Team (Email, Acquisition, Web product, Design)
- Reporting to Email Marketing Senior Manager
- Work with cross-functionally with: Analytics, Data Engineering, Creative, Web Product, & Marketing
Harrys is a mens grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience & for guys who know they shouldnt have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value & experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website & select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers & are growing fast. Were now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online & in stores across the country.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.