Company Description|Job Description
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP's across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities & personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
This position is within our original IP studio, Behaviour Digital.
- Act as Product Owner of the Dead by Daylight brand by overseeing multiple strategic projects at once, helping set vision while creating alignment for all levels of development
- Achieve buy-in from all members of the game team by clearly articulating product vision & goals.
- Be capable ofanticipating bottlenecks, providing escalation management, anticipating & making trade-offs, & balancing the business needs versus technical constraints
- Be capable oftranslating insights into valuable product recommendations
- Lead a team of Products Managers & collaborate directly with key stakeholders (creative, design, UI, art, programmers, producers, etc.) to execute on the strategy
- Identify professional development opportunities for Product Managers & provide guidance/mentorship for their professional growth
- 5+ years experience with at least 1shipped "game as a service" title,andat least 1 year as a Senior Product manager or Producer during the live phase
- PC/Consoles experience is required - mobile experience is a plus
- Management experienceis required
- Excellent people skills, with an ego-less approach to collaboration
- Passion for live games is required
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.