Senior Manager, Business Insights Analytics -With plenty of projects coming down the pipeline & our team growing everyday, it is a great time to join Moda. In this role you would be -Building & coaching a team of analysts focused on all aspects of our business.Set the vision & defining what success looks like for an Insights & Analytics team.Leverage our data to help drive strategic decision including understanding consumer pain points & opportunities for growth.Partnering cross company to determine how you can support stakeholders in making data & insights-driven decisions.
What Youll Do
- Oversee all analytics & work with our multiple business teams, including customer life-cycle marketing, customer lifetime value, customer segmentation, customer behaviors & user flow
- Actively adapt our analytics roadmap to the changing needs of the business & delegate work accordingly
- Oversee customer insights including NPS, brand awareness, etc
- Grow, manage, & support your team
- Help our business teams define KPIs & set the strategy / vision for how data will be captured, shared, & leveraged internally with other teams
- Identify key business challenges & develop insights & recommendations to address them.
- Lead qualitative & quantitative analysis of market trends & competitive landscape to highlight improvements, growth opportunities & new markets.
- Develops strategic plans to ensure successful implementation of action plans & objectives where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company, competitive environment, & technology
- Be the internal facing lead for the insights & analytics team, building partnerships with other teams & challenging their assumptions with data
What You Should Have
- Has 5-7 years of experience in an analytical insights role
- Strong communication skills -
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps, transform complex data sets into simple visuals & dashboards for analytical & non-analytical teammates, & keep the big picture in view
- Superb communication of concepts & ideas to stakeholders at all levels including C-level executives
- Can create compelling presentations in PowerPoint / Keynote
- Appreciates the value of quantitative AND qualitative data
- Can build a slick Excel model without touching the mouse
- Is an expert with business intelligence tools, such as Looker
- Strong SQL skills, R or Python a plus
- Lets the numbers define the narrative rather than finding numbers to support a narrative - focused on finding the right answer even if it means being proven wrong
- Ideally has qualitative insights experience & research practices
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment. You are a fundamental building block to a growing organization
- Success in an entrepreneurial environment & ability to manage & execute multiple priorities at a fast-paced company while operating independently with minimal supervision
- Know how to inspire, motivate & support a team to get things done
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves & do whats necessary
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties & competencies. All requirements & skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.