Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a true operator to help us scale our product operations. This role will join the team whose primary responsibilities include managing our worldwide phone number inventory. The Product Operations team is a key part of Twilios Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, & delivers the world's connectivity.
Twilio is seeking an operations expert to join the team that runs Twilios phone number operations.
- You are a tech- & process-savvy person who loves to build seamless operations that benefit our customers.
- Youre empathetic & love working with customers to solve their problems. You know how to use data (including basic SQL) to make metrics-driven decisions.
- You love learning new technology, & you have experience configuring & operating various systems & software tools.
- You're thorough, organized, & process-oriented to the extreme, & youre able to prioritize & execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have a bachelors degree.
On the Product Operations team, you will:
- Ensure that our supply of phone numbers meets customer demand without incurring undue inventory carrying costs.
- Work closely with customers to ensure compliance with global phone number regulations.
- Serve as a domain expert matter expert on all things related to phone numbers; ally with the Sales & Support teams to serve our customers in navigating complex questions & projects.
- Collaborate with Twilios Product & Engineering teams to troubleshoot technical problems with our internal tooling & external product offerings.
- Design & optimize new processes to ensure our customers have an excellent experience with Twilio.
On the Product Operations team, our primary goal is operating efficiently to ensure our customers have access to purchase & port phone numbers around the globe. We are focused on operational efficiency to deliver an excellent customer experience. We are a key part of Twilios Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, & delivers the world's connectivity.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 3280 Peachtree Road NE (Buckhead Region) in Atlanta. While working in our newest office, youll enjoy fully stocked snacks & drinks. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco & other offices in Bogot, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore & Tallinn.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, & video by virtualizing the worlds telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.