Are you passionate about putting technology to work? Are you seeking a career that allows you to develop in one of the worlds fastest growing companies? And to have tremendous impact on that growth? Compass is looking for passionate, driven professionals with a strong technical aptitude, a desire to train, & the ability to connect products & business to join our Product Expert Team.
You will be at the center of our efforts to connect our world-class agents & technology. Responsible for product training, support, & feedback, a Product Expert explains the value behind our technology & helps our agents adopt various tools to their business. This role is perfect for anyone interested in collaborating with our agents as well as Product & Engineering teams, all to build the future of real estate together.
At Compass You Will:
- Consult agents on how Compass tools will add value to their businesses
- Be the regional product feedback champion, collect insights from agents, identify patterns & themes, collaborate directly with our Product Marketing, Management, & User Experiences teams, & provide timely updates to agents to close the loop
- Regularly deliver group & personal training sessions for agents & staff
- Constantly look for opportunities for an agent to integrate a specific product into their workflow to deepen our product engagement through growing their business & creating value
- Test new products & conduct beta testing with agents
- Earn the trust of agents as you offer guidance, knowledge, & product tips
- Lead presentations & agent training sessions on our innovative proprietary technology & other key tools & platforms
- Teach agents both how & why to use Compass technology
What Were Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. degree & 3+ years working in Training, Product Support, Implementation, On-Boarding, Customer Success, Sales, or relevant field preferred
- Technical Sales or Product & technical training experience (preferably in both group & one-on-one settings) & an understanding of adult learning theories & techniques
- A knack for problem solving
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in existing & new products & an eagerness to learn & stay up-to-date on your own.
- Ability to maintain composure & customer focus while troubleshooting & problem solving technical issues.
- Self-motivated & resourceful, with an ability to operate fairly independently
- Outstanding organizational & time management skills with the ability to balance multiple tasks & projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Ability to synthesize complex technologies into simple & digestible steps
- Love working with people & a genuine desire to help agents grow their businesses
- A combination of technical knowledge of products with the ability to persuade agents to use them
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.