Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 4000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behaviour change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world work better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
You are deeply curious & passionate about people & culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek.
Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional VP of Technology, based out of Melbourne but supporting our global business & leading a small, globally dispersed team.
Reporting to the COO, the role includes strategic & operational responsibility & ownership for workplace technology & systems.
This is very much a hands-on role & forms part of a critical partnership between Technology, Engineering & Security ensuring the highest level of integrity within the Culture Amp environment. Due to the highly collaborative nature of this position & the growth trajectory we are on it would suit someone who is comfortable with a wide range of technologies & who knows how to create processes & implement tools that are fit for purpose & that enable us to scale.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Partner with the CTO to embed a two-year vision to help scale business growth through the use of technology
- Be responsible for the ownership of Technology driven projects, delivery & execution.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve, & help scale business operations with Technology.
- Partner with senior & executive leadership to help enable teams gain the best use out of technology to help achieve company goals
- Partner closely with the VP of Security to embed & improve daily operations activities, maintaining compliance under ISO & SOCII initiatives
- Be accountable for global Vendor Management & budget responsibility for Global SaaS tools
- Foster & grow the SaaS partner network ensuring Culture Amp gets the most out its productivity & collaboration tools.
- Partner with the COO to improve & automate business processes
- Play an advisory role to Product & Customer functions in regards to use of workplace technology, with the aim of enabling these teams to achieve their goals / targets.
- Have responsibility for the Architecture, design & Operations of Technology back end platforms e.g AWS, Active Directory, Jamf, Office Networks, Okta, Mulesoft, Google Workspace
- Advise & work with People & Experience to help enable & improve distributed ways of working
- Coach & mentor the Technology group & related practices ensuring campers are developing in their roles, are engaged & focussed on the right initiatives.
- Partner with People & Experience to improve & support the global camper experience.
- Develop scalable solutions that drive efficiencies & can cope with an ever increasing client base & workforce adding to our organisational complexity.
- Experience developing scalable solutions in a company of 500+ employees & you are energised by the prospect of joining a business that is scaling rapidly
- A creative & pragmatic approach to solutions
- A highly collaborative approach & a keen interest in co-creating solutions & engaging stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrated experience with design at a solution & systems level, whilst being able to drill into the detail
- A reputation for growing & nurturing your people, teams & culture.
- Experience managing support, engineering & infrastructure teams
- Built annual roadmaps, led projects of various sizes & communicated the value of a proactive IT strategy to senior stakeholders.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.