Moda Operandi is looking for a Style Concierge to join our team in NYC. Reporting to the Fashion Concierge Lead, they will be responsible to drive a hi-engagement ecommerce sales business, lead digital communication through hi-tech, personalized outreach & shopping services.
The Stlye Concierge will be responsible to engage new clients, increase customer conversion, & build retention by providing a superior level of service as well as introducing new customers to Moda Style Concierge & Stylist Services.
What Youll Do
- Work confidentially within a blended online - offline proposition to offer reactive styling across a broad client base.
- Understand digital trends & experiences within the changing world of traditional personal shopping & styling.
- Drive tangible & intangible revenue through customer acquisition, retention, upsell, cross sell, & satisfaction.
- Work as a team to identify new client engagement opportunities & offer a hi-level luxury ecommerce shopping service that can anticipate clients needs.
- Construct clear & accessible lines of communication for current ecommerce clients
- Optimize the customer experience through personalized high-tech service
- Work with the management team to proactively identify evolving behaviors of the client base
- Build spend levels of existing client base, where appropriate, spot opportunities to migrate high potential clients to the Stylist team
- Recognize & avert probability of lapsed customers via outstanding service & consistent communication. Engage potential clients & reconnect with lapsed customers of a certain spend threshold
- Respond to customer queries & needs effectively & efficiently, acting with urgency to deliver results
- Execute loyalty program benefits to qualified clients; devise ways to surprise & delight clientele
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude in every situation to constantly raise the level of service provided & consistently exceed customer expectations
- Collaborate with Customer Care with a customer-centric approach. Ensure that a seamless operational process is followed to exceed client expectations & manage priorities
Who You Are
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience in customer service, fashion concierge or retail associate in fashion & luxury goods retail
- Superior client, product & brand awareness, & exceptional ability to match this knowledge to customers needs
- Luxury: past experience within luxury product & a keen understanding of luxury client attributes, needs & expectations
- Customer Service: past experience and/or demonstrated appreciation & understanding of the importance of customer care as a function of the business
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills
- Written & spoken fluency in at least one other foreign language advantageous
- Strong motivation & capacity to lead by example, inspiring productivity & results
- Proven track record of constantly raising the bar, elevating service levels & driving revenue
- Outstanding interpersonal skills & ability to build & maintain relationships in all scopes of business
- Autonomous self-starter & confident decision-maker, able to work independently & as part of a team
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties & competencies. All requirements & skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.