Codecademy was started in 2011 by two college students in a dorm room at Columbia that were frustrated by the huge gap between education & employment. A few years later, we are a rapidly growing, diverse team of 75+ in SoHo, NYC. Weve raised over $40m in venture capital funding from top investors including Union Square Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Naspers, Y Combinator, & more.
If you want to help build a business that impacts tens of millions of people each year & helps them lead better lives, join us!
Codecademy is looking for a talented Enterprise Product Manager to drive vision & execution for our online learning & training platform Codecademy for Business. The ideal candidate thrives on balancing product strategy & execution, & is comfortable delving into the details of product features & identifying product direction. The Product Manager is ultimately responsible for the success of their product, from initial concept through to market.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify product vision & roadmap for Codecademy for Business
- Move seamlessly between thinking strategically & getting into the details
- Drive consensus around the vision & roadmap from stakeholders & team members
- Lead the team on execution against the roadmap communication, internal & external
- See product through to market
- Work to ensure product success by collaborating seamlessly with design, engineering, curriculum, data science & marketing
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3+ years product experience
- BS+ degree; CS or Engineering preferred
- Demonstrated success in delivering successful products in the B2B or SaaS Space
- Demonstrated success leading teams in fast moving & sometimes ambiguous environments
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Continuous learner who is comfortable picking up skills on their own
- Balances product intuition with data-driven decision making
- Codecademy User
- Technical background (preferred) or ability to work with technical concepts
- Has built or worked with successful SAAS tooling products previously
- Previous experience with Education products
- Exposure to Product at growth-stage startups
At Codecademy, we are committed to teaching people the skills they need to upgrade their careers. Codecademy aims to educate a richly diverse demographic of users with our product & in order to accomplish this, we believe our team should reflect that rich diversity. Our company celebrates diversity in all of its forms-- race, gender, color, national origin, marital status, sexuality, religion, veteran status, age, ability, disability status-- & works to create an inclusive workplace where people of all backgrounds & beliefs are empowered to better their futures.