The Squarespace Finance team is seeking an eager & intellectually curious Financial Analyst to partner with our Product organization. You will partner with the FP&A Lead to explore a range of business questions, ultimately helping the company to achieve its financial & operational goals through data & sophisticated analysis.
We expect this Analyst to be a proactive member of the FP&A team, asking a lot of questions to learn on the job & grow along with the company. You will dig into challenges - from routine operations, to forecasting & planning - to connect the dots & draw valuable insights for the business. You will also develop strong relationships with the leaders on your partner teams, & you should be comfortable presenting financial information across the company in a clear & concise way. This is the perfect opportunity to use your critical thinking & analytical abilities to learn the inner workings of a successful organization.
This role reports into the FP&A Lead in our New York headquarters.
- Create & deliver key financial & operational metrics in a timely manner to support management & board reporting
- Partner with Product organization to develop business cases in support of new product & feature launches
- Prepare insightful financial & operational analytics for management to support company initiatives
- Support the strategic planning process
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes & propose improvements to streamline the use of key business metrics
- 3+ years experience in financial planning & analysis
- Bachelors degree in Finance or equivalent experience
- Mastery of Excel
- Analytical mindset & innate curiosity
- Attention to detail & willingness to dig into the numbers to gain key insights
- Excellent communication skills & comfort working across the organization
- Deep understanding of P&L components & unit economics
- Strong personal integrity & work ethic
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visitwww.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.