Are you passionate about a long-term career in sales & learning the processes that make a successful salesperson? Do you have the emotional intelligence to read people & quickly get them on board? Architizer has an immediate need for a Business Development Representativeto join our team in our NYC HQ. Architizer is a platform that connects todays Architects with design solutions to inspire a better built world.
The Business Development Representative will impact our bottom line & create new business for our Sales Team.
- Conduct Market Research to Generate Sales Leads
- Assist with Sales Prospecting via Phone andEmail Outreach
- Ensure Successful Lead Handoffs to Sales Representatives
- Schedule Appointments for Sales Representatives
- Collaborate with the greater sales organization to strategically generate new business for the company
- Accurately Report Activity via Salesforce & Monthly/Quarterly Reports
- You have exceptional organizational & project management skills.
- A captivating communicator, no fear on the phone & excellent written communication for crafting strategic outreach.
- An evangelist, who believes in our product & is able to sell our story without losing authenticity.
- A self-starter, who finds process in ambiguity & strives to be ahead of the curve.
- A creative thinker, who isn't afraid to optimize & iterate on existing processes.
- A driven winner, who understands that every single day is a new opportunity to be on top.
- Bonus:Domain Expertise and/or Passion for Architecture, Design, Construction.
- Bonus: Experience with Cold-Calling & Cold-Emailing, Salesforce or Other CRM Software.
- Were redefining an industry. Construction in the United States represents a trillion dollar industry & its growing every year. Architects are the most powerful group with influence over those purchasing decisions. We are building tools to help them.
- Were a technology company with deep roots in architecture & design. Founded by architect Marc Kushner, Architizer lives online & offline. We regularly collaborate with innovative organizations around the world working at the intersection of Architecture & Technology.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis & creativity. Were a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment through technology.
- Architizer is a wonderful place to work. If youre passionate about the built environment & technology, this is an opportunity to work with a team of committed & resourceful people who share your passion!
Architizer Supports Workplace Diversity
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability, we're more than happy to accommodate & make the interview process better for you.
ArchitizerHQ, New York, New York