We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
Are you passionate about delivering first-class support & amazing customer experiences? Do you have proven experience leading international support teams in a very dynamic environment? Do you love challenges and solving complex issues? If so, we have a career opportunity for you as a Customer Support & Service Manager at Dashlane.
Dashlane is a mobile & desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, & breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, & browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 14 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
Reporting to the Operations Director, this role will include management of a team of
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage & coach a team of s
- Ensure we deliver VIP support experience to Dashlane users
- Be the voice of our customers with internal stakeholders like Engineering & Product teams to fix issues in a timely manner & report feature requests
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Success, & Marketing teams to
- Drive strong performance, including
- Define & implement operational processes that improve team efficiency as well as stakeholder management
- Responsible for defining SLA & KPI targets & accountable for team/channel results
- Test, administrate & contribute to continuous improvement of support tools & processes
- Train & onboard new team members with help from QA & training teams
- Have weekly 1:1 meetings with direct reports as well as skip level meetings with the team
- Develop a high performing team culture through continuous performance management.
- Be part of Support leadership team & work on defining department strategy with the Operations Director
- 2+ years of experience as Customer support manager or Operations manager, preferably in tech or SaaS environment
- Fluency in English
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Proven professional experience with project management, process improvements, & building processes
- Experience collaborating with internal & external stakeholders; product managers, engineers, & marketers to create strategies that deliver business goals
- Experience managing an international support team in B2B and/or B2C products
- Proven experience with hiring, creating job descriptions, & interviewing
- Experience working with support platforms such as Zendesk, creating reporting & KPIS, using data to support findings
- Experience working with Atlassian products, such as Jira & Confluence
- Ability to work quickly, juggle multiple projects, & adapt to shifting priorities
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment which a passion for the tech industry
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international companyfounded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & LisbonDashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.