Kepler executes engineered marketing, where every message & ad delivered helps create a more personalized & productive relationship between brands & their consumers. We do this by acting as clients agency of record, as their in-house team, or some hybrid of the two & by harnessing data & technology across all paid digital media & data-driven CRM channels.
Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work.
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, & how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities & a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with & learn from the smartest people in the industry & have a blast doing it.
At Kepler, we know our people are our most valuable asset! The HR & Office Administrator will be based in our London office (with some remote working due to Covid requirements) & will deliver effective & comprehensive HR, Recruitment & Office support across our Kepler London & Singapore teams. Working primarily with a small local team, but also liaising with our US Headquarters the role will suit someone with past HR administrative experience, or a self-starting, organised & enthusiastic individual who will thrive delivering services in a busy digital marketing services environment.
Heres what wed like you to do
- Manage new starter onboarding, including offer letters, contracts, IT & payroll set-up & right to work documentation & references
- Coordinate the onboarding training programme for new starters
- Maintain accurate & secure personnel records as part of our HR admin system
- Support with the timely input of payroll data
- Manage benefits administration & communication
- Provide timely people communications to the business in the form of newsletters & mail outs
- Participate in & support the HR team with ongoing strategic initiatives for HR & Recruitment
- Review & manage cvs & set-up interviews as part of our recruitment process for London & Singapore offices
- Organise team events & socials as part of our employee engagement planning
- Support with employer branding social media content
- Identify & coordinate internal & external training training courses
- Act as point person for our Serviced workspace providers in London & Singapore
- Maintain appropriate health & safety measures in our London & Singapore offices
- Manage ordering of office equipment & other consumables
This is what youll have done already
- 1-2 years HR & Office Management experience
- Studying for, or interest in completing CIPD qualifications
- Degree education in any discipline preferred
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with strong ability to create & build relationships at all levels
- Strong organisational & time management skills, & ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative, self-manage & juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to contribute to fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- Interest in HR & Recruitment sector & trends
Please note that, at this time & for this position, we cannot accommodate long term future sponsorship needs for US work authorization but can accommodate OPT STEM extensions. Please note in your application, if you fall under this category.
Protect yourself from recruitment fraud. The only way to apply for a position at Kepler is by submitting a direct application via the Keplergrp.com website or working with a recruiter employed by Kepler with a @keplergrp.com email address. Learn how to stay safe by clicking here