Operations Representative, Review & Appeals Team
Reporting into the Review & Appeals Manager, you are responsible for reviewing the rider cases flagged by our Rider Trust team & reassessing those decisions based on rider appeals.
The Review & Appeals Team are responsible for reviewing riders cases who are flagged by our Rider Trust team as being non-compliant, & reassessing the decision to terminate a riders Supplier Agreements based on rider appeals.
You will spend time communicating with riders, to support them in resolving their most important issues. With this in mind, you'll need to be an excellent communicator & be diplomatic & empathetic in the way you handle these sensitive situations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to riders via email & sometimes over the phone
- Review riders accounts inline with our Trust Policies
- Reviewing Supplier Agreement terminations to enhance trust & transparency
- Working to ambitious targets while maintaining a high & consistent level of productivity & quality
- Working closely with the Rider Safety & Rider Trust teams to improve our internal processes
- Being proactive in identifying new trends in reports & rider behaviours & escalating these to the Rider Trust team
- Excellent Communicator: You are confident & highly proficient in written & spoken English
- Organised: You are detail-oriented & can prioritise the right work at the right time
- Collaborative: You enjoy working with others in a fast-changing environment with ambitious targets
- Inquisitive: You are curious & can challenge processes that arent working -- you get to the bottom of things
- Adaptable: You are creative, resourceful & comfortable making decisions with ambiguous information
- Motivated: You are enthusiastic, goal-oriented, & eager to always improve
- Analytical: You are confident with data & familiar with Excel/Gsheets
- Empathetic: You are keen to provide riders with world class support
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience (Prior experience in fraud investigations, customer care, legal or similar preferred)
- You are proficient in a second European language -- written & spoken (French, Italian, Belgian)