LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe & effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to connect with the brands & products they love. We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems & enabling our customers successand were always looking for smart, kind, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Are you a self-motivated individual who loves building & nurturing strategic partnerships? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better & work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology & Identity Solutions? Consider joining our team.
You are a creative problem solver, who is highly motivated & consultative & demonstrates a great deal of strategic acumen regarding all aspects of customer experience. You will also be comfortable speaking to executive-level decision-makers, helping them to understand the ROI that LiveRamps offerings can deliver for them.
In order to be successful in this role, you will meet or exceed revenue goals achieved through the partners sale or use of LiveRamp products, usually as a component of the platforms larger solutions.
- Work with the worlds leading Advertising Technology platforms & enterprise clients to deliver next-generation Identity & Connectivity solutions.
- Work closely with Product, Operations, Business Development, & Marketing to develop program solutions that create, expand & deepen these relationships.
- Set & deliver against account plans - own the growth trajectory of key accounts.
- Identify, build & deliver on strategic partnership opportunities that create win/win scenarios for our clients.
- Work with Senior LiveRamp management to deepen key client relationships & programs.
- Identify opportunities where LiveRamp can add value with new & existing strategic partners.
- Contribute to building a great company.
Your team will:
- Drive the commercial strategy for adoption of people-based identity & data connectivity solutions across LiveRamps technology & platform client base.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in sales, business development, or channel sales
- Deep expertise in Advertising Technology & Data/Identity
- Deep industry experience building major, enterprise strategic alliances & complex partnerships & creating large, mutually beneficial revenue deals.
- History of revenue generation in past roles, preferably within SAAS Ad Tech or Marketing Tech industries.
- Great communication skills both internally & externally. You are punctual & always answer emails & calls within 24 hours.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, & very entrepreneurial.
- Independent & self-sufficient. Finds solutions.
- Start-up personality: smart, ethical, friendly, creative, hard-working & proactive.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Remote Work Support: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of New York City or San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across eight countries & four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.