Are you a Neat N Tidy Housekeeper with a can-do attitude? Are you looking for a consistent morning Housekeeping position?
We are located at Aegis of Queen Anne at Rodgers Park, 2900 3rd Ave. W. Seattle, WA 98119 developed after the historically Victorian Queen Anne neighborhood. Neighboring Fremont, we have easy access to downtown bus routes & routes from highway 99!
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7am-3pm
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Take pride in a quality days' work
- Keep the residents' home clean & tidy
- Keep the general areas throughout the community sparkling & spotless
- Other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Director
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Please watch this video about meaningful work & the story behind it, & then check out the job description below.
What youll need to rock this job:
- Compassionate & respectful of seniors
- Ability to be self-directed & function in a team environment
- Personable, energetic, & a hard worker
- Previous housekeeping and/or experience working with seniors a PLUS
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
- And room to grow within the company
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!