Working with technology is one thing; working with people is another. Both have their nuances, & both are vital to helping people connect with their technology. So, what happens you combine the two disciplines into the ultimate tech-guide package? You get an InterWorks Account Executive.
Friendly, sharp, determined & possessing a ferocious work ethic, our Account Executives are client relationship masters! Sound like you? Then youre in luck because were looking for the next Account Executive all-star to join our growing Sales team in the DACH & BeNeLux region, based in Dsseldorf. Your office will be around Amsterdam.
At InterWorks, youll need excellent communication skills & the ability to manage multiple clients & projects without breaking a sweat. We love to provide our customers with our high-performing partner products (like Tableau, Alteryx, Snowflake, Matillion, etc.) & our excellent consultants' experience. If you love a good challenge, youll feel right at home here. Most importantly, youll have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients in a positive, friendly environment where individual excellence is supported & rewarded. If you have experience working directly with clients, & managing the sales process from start to finish, we want to talk with you. Check out the skills & requirements below, then get ready to show us what youre made of!
What Makes you an InterWorks Account Executive?
- Ability to develop new business & your own sales pipeline
- Ability to maintain exceptional relationships with our clients
- Ability to seamlessly manage numerous clients & opportunities
- Understanding of clients specific needs as you believe in the value of business intelligence, analytics, data & database
- Proactive planning for clients & their projects ownership with your accounts
- Skilled written & oral communication in Dutch & English the ability to relay & interpret client needs/project scope to your GEO-leads & other team members. You know what to say & more importantly, how to say it
- Effective time-management skills & leadership you must be able to keep meetings, clients & other stakeholders on-task & productive, being responsive, accurate & efficient
- Three to five years of experience as an Account Executive or similar position (ideally for software solutions in a B2B environment)
- Based in Dsseldorf with opportunity for traveling to client visits, internal & external events
- Native Dutch speaker & fluent in English
What We Offer
- 2-week onboarding boot camp in UK & London where you will receive product training followed by access to resources for ongoing professional development as well as training opportunities & team lead mentorship
- The remuneration package consists of a fixed salary + OTC
- company pension scheme + perks / benefits
- professional development
InterWorks is a people-focused tech consultancy delivering premier service & expertise. For over 20 years, weve empowered clients around the globe by combining the right mix of people, knowledge, & partners into solutions that propel their businesses forward. This comprehensive, client-centric approach has helped us forge strong relationships with Fortune 500 companies & small businesses alike. From foundation to the vision & every step in-between, were committed to helping others get further, faster with their IT & data strategy. This successful approach was recently rewarded: InterWorks is named a Forbes Small Giant.