Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to change the way Americans access the vital medications they need. Our proprietary platform & supply chain allows us to offer everyone - whether they have insurance or not - the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications.
To qualify for this role, you will be someone that has a proven track record of driving customer acquisition & retention through industry best practices across communication channels such as Email, Push & SMS messaging, among others.
As the manager of CRM, you will join a fast-paced marketing team & will be responsible for communicating our emergent brand message & value-propositions to the right people, at the right time, geared toward improving brand loyalty, program engagement, & customer value/retention. You will be a key member of the team building out the necessary strategy, tactics, campaigns, & creative to deliver on & surpassing program goals. You will play an integral role in building, delivering, & measuring campaigns aimed these goals across CRM channels of Email, Push, SMS, & In-App messaging. You will leverage your CRM knowledge, digital marketing experience & campaign performance data to iteratively test, optimize & recommend new best practices to make our next success even greater.
Youll also stay up-to-date on CRM best practices, industry insights, & helping manage vendor/rep relationships. Additional work & learning opportunities will become available in other performance marketing channels (such as paid social, display, etc) as the team requires it.
- Assist in the development & execution of the vision & strategy for the Customer Growth roadmap through CRM initiatives.
- Work collaboratively across product & engineering to maximize the potential of a marketing tech stack across B2C & B2B segments.
- Develop end-to-end customer lifecycle strategies that drive customer engagement, retention, & LTV
- Execute against A/B & multivariate testing plans in order to optimize customer experience & messaging across multiple channels.
- Analyze campaign results & make recommendations based on performance insights.
- Ensure QA & quality standards are met across all CRM touchpoints
- Manage relationships with third party platforms, vendors, & reps.
- Own the development of the email copy, HTML & Rich Media in line with Blink Health brand guidelines
- Maintain strong knowledge of CRM marketing best practices, our target customer, digital marketing, & competitive trends.
- BA/BS degree required
- 4+ years experience in relevant CRM & email marketing
- A deep understanding of CRM & automation platforms such as Braze, SendGrid, Twilio, Salesforce
- Have experience in rethinking, evolving, building new CRM strategies for a business with compelling business results
- Data driven marketer with strong quantitative/analytic capabilities required
- Exceptional project management & organization skills, with a keen eye for detail, requiring minimal supervision
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of developing audience segments, campaigns, & creative geared towards retention & LTV
- Experience working within BI tools such as Tableau, Looker (or other SQL powered platforms)
- Prior CRM experience within pharmaceutical or healthcare industry is a plus