MakeSpace is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to help us scale our products & lead our Growth team. We just raised $55 million in Series E funding to help make space more accessible to everyone with our full-service customer experience & full-featured technology products. Join us as we help people live more spacious lives in 31 cities across North America (and counting).
Were looking for a talented Senior Frontend Engineer to join our Growth technology team. Youll be working a team of engineers & will help us scale our product capabilities & business in cities across North America. You will work directly with our Web Manager & Director of Product to build structures & processes.
You can expect to:
- Build performant & maintainable React-based user interfaces for current & future customers.
- Tech lead architectural projects like designing our on-site SEO strategy or implementing server-side rendering.
- Work on growth & acquisitionthe pre-conversion parts of the funnel. You'll collaborate with our product, design, & marketing teams to figure out how we can use the web to answer users' questions, tell them about MakeSpace, & get them to sign up.
- Write, test, document, & deploy code that ensures the integrity of our operations & user experience.
- Experience using React and Redux or other modern front-end frameworks to build component-based user interfaces
- 4+ years of professional engineering experience, with some full-stack experience & some tech lead experience
- Thoughtful about UI/UX & skilled at communicating those thoughts in a positive, collaborative way
- Thorough HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge
- Experience with Python (especially Django), MySQL, Docker, C#, Ruby or Ansible are all pluses
- A passion for collaboration, & a desire to learn, teach, & grow beyond the current edges of your skills
- Aspirations to use technology to positively transform the physical world
Our company culture is built on collaboration & innovation. Theres tons of room to grow & opportunities to take initiative. While our culture was built by sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industry, we expect you to contribute to our culture to make it even betterand have fun while doing it.
If this sounds like you, then let us knowand join a tech company that makes a concrete impact on the physical world every day!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds at our company. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.