Looking to kickstart a career in sales? TouchBistro is looking for a Sales Development Intern to take on creating, evaluating, & optimizing sales data to support our Director, BDR. You will manage sales admin & oversee business analytics to help increase sales effectiveness across our team
- Organize structured & unstructured data in Excel
- Manage pipeline, upload & distribute leads to our sales team using Salesforce
- Create & analyze reports & dashboards
- Partner with the leadership team to review pipeline analytics
- Complete ad-hoc tasks from management & operations
ALL ABOUT YOU
- University Degree and/or 2 years College Diploma from an accredited institution
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- Passionate about sales, with an affinity for software/technology
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A track record of achievements or competition
- High energy & is self-motivated
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.