ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars US The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Lead the Analytics team embedded in the US Sportsbook P&L, responsible for building the Sportsbook Analytics infrastructure & providing analysis & insight on the Sportsbook business (Online & Retail).
THE GAME PLAN
Work closely with the Sportsbook commercial team (providing the analytical capabilities needed in the decision process) & with the marketing team (assessing the efficiency of the acquisition & retention spend). Set standards for data science within team & steer & evolve data science techniques across company. Manage a team of five data scientists/analysts.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
Masters degree in Statistics or related quantitative field & three (3) years of experience in the positon offered or a related role.
Full term of experience must include:
- Undertaking analytics/customer intelligence within the casino, gaming, sports betting or horseracing industry;
- Utilization of SQL & other analytic tools, including KNIME & R to undertake quantitative analysis of consumer behavior, risk modeling & pricing, & deliver insights in order to drive positive outcomes;
- Utilizing statistical, machine learning, & Bayesian knowledge with statistical significance testing, A/B testing; data modeling, design, & architecture principles; data mining, clustering, & segmentation;
- Building user behavior prediction using the following machine learning techniques: Linear regression; Logistic regression; Nave Bayes; Decision tree; Random forest; Support vector machine; Neural network; Deep learning; K-Means; Clustering; Nearest neighborhood;
- Designing & implementing the automation of internal analytical processes by means of tools like KNIME;
- Presentation of reports to management, in support of strategizing decisions; and
- Analysis of operations & performance, including commercial, analytics, & customer intelligence, by applying analytical techniques including regression, user segmentation, & cohort analysis to forecast revenue, assess new investment ideas & monitor business performance.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
This position is eligible for incentives pursuant to FanDuels Employee Referral Program
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.