Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Cybersecurity GRC Risk Management Lead, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
As a member of the Cybersecurity Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) team this role will focus on Cybersecurity Risk Management working with a blend of direct & indirect reports to shape & deliver a new programme with the core objective of reducing the volume of security policy violations & supporting an improved understanding of the Cybersecurity Risk posture at Visa.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will be leading in the design & execution of programmes to support the effective management of Cybersecurity risk across Visa.
- You be working with multiple data sources to identify the root causes of security policy violations including security findings & vulnerabilities found in production & pre-production environments
- You will perform cyber risk assessment & risk analysis, as needed, & provide recommendations to mitigate issues drawing upon all data points
- You will then propose & drive forward plans to improve upon both process & supporting technology to prevent re-occurrence.
- You will be working collaboratively with other members of the Visa GRC team, all lanes within Cybersecurity together with other key stakeholders in both Technology & Business teams to achieve programme goals & evolve the maturity of Cybersecurity Risk Management.
- You will manage communication & feedback to SME's & Visa Cybersecurity & Technology leadership to drive forward improvements
- You will take an active role in managing the RCSA process for Visa Cybersecurity & function as one of the primary interfaces to the Enterprise Risk function.
- You will support in the delivery of appropriate high quality reporting to Governance bodies as required
- You will be a strong people manager who can lead a team of direct & indirect reports to achieve programme goals.
- You will also be asked to support in other required GRC activity in support of the broader function.
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.