The Director of Talent Acquisition is a key member of the People Leadership team & will lead all global hiring initiatives across the organization from executive recruitment to intern program management. The Director, TA will be responsible to create & deliver innovative programs that support inclusive recruiting, improve our recruiting systems & processes & elevate our brand.
The ideal candidate will be passionate & driven to continue building our People-first culture at Conductor. You will have a passion for keeping abreast of trends & innovative recruiting techniques to remain competitive & deliver a world-class experience to our internal stakeholders & candidates. You will care deeply about people & have a strong desire for developing team members & ensuring their success.
This position reports to the Chief People officer & will be based at Conductor Founders Incs corporate HQ in New York City.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set strategy & define a talent acquisition roadmap to successfully attract & hire the talent needed to scale the company aligned to our strategic plan.
- Manage, lead & develop a team of recruiters that is responsible for hiring for all levels across the organization.
- Collaborate with People Team on diversity & culture in all aspects of the hiring process, from content of job descriptions, training, interview panels that improve diversity hires.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to understand hiring needs (for full-time and/or contractor growth) to define strategies to attract top talent
- In partnership with Marketing, develop & implement our employer branding strategy to position Conductor as an amazing place to work & implement employer branding activities.
- Develop content across social media (Linkedin, Glassdoor & others, blogs, etc.) to drive branding efforts to attract top talent to Conductor openings.
- Ensure strong pipeline & sourcing avenues are developed to attract the talent we need for continued growth.
- Leverage ATS as a strategic tool by ensuring there is clean data for tracking & reporting to inform data-driven decisions for the Talent Acquisition & broader leadership teams
- Ensure consistency of all pre-hire processes & documentation including, but not limited to: interview feedback documentation, background check & references, & onboarding procedures
- Track metrics & pipeline activity for team & manage reporting on hiring progress out to execs & cross-functional partner
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards & HR software vendor
- Prepare & review our annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews & communication) ensuring a strong candidate experience.
- Be a steward of our Company Values & create an open, inclusive environment that support our DEI initiatives
- Ensure compliance with state & federal laws & regulations related to recruitment.
- Ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times & that behavior aligns with Conductors policies, procedures, & values.
A qualified candidate for this position will have
- Eight+ years of progressive experience as an in-house Talent Acquisition recruitment partner with at least three years leading a Talent Acquisition team in a high-growth environment.
- Experience with Social Media Recruiting (i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter, FaceBook & Twitter) is required.
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting & employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques & tools (e.g. social networks)
- Must have experience implementing Talent Acquisition technology platforms & maintaining, developing, designing operational metrics & processes (Greenhouse experience desired)
- Excellent communication & presentation skills to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability of creating/establishing high performing teams, programs, solutions or strategies
- Strong sense of urgency, with demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines & prioritize multiple activities
- Highly collaborative, with a strong desire to support, enable, & coach others
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, adapt quickly to shifting priorities, make timely decisions & drive behavioral change
- Passion for the latest trends & recruiting best practices
- A deep understanding of employment law, HR best practices, & high degree of integrity