Vimeos global demand generation team is searching for a talented, passionate, & analytical Demand Generation Manager to focus on highly impactful campaigns in our Americas region. The ideal candidate will thrive in a data-driven environment & have a passion for video marketing. As Demand Generation Manager, youll work with the demand, events, content marketing & integrated marketing teams to execute campaigns that help companies discover our business solutions & elevate their video experiences using Vimeo.
This role will report into the Director of Demand Generation & will work collaboratively to lead initiatives that drive new business users, leads & pipeline. This includes developing, project managing, & reporting on revenue-driving campaigns.
What you'll do:
- Drive planning & execution of multiple demand campaigns for our target audiences, including digital marketing, webinars, & engagement programs
- Work with sales teams to deliver on key funnel metrics, including new subscriber acquisition, qualified leads, pipeline, & bookings
- Own campaign forecasting & reporting, keep both peers & leaders engaged & informed
- Manage programs to budget, timeline, & goals
- Understand our users, the reasons they buy, & the market landscape, & work with the broader team to turn campaign insights into ever more effective go-to-market plans
- Contribute to a creative, video-centric team culture
Skills & knowledge you should posses:
- 4+ years experience working in a demand-focused marketing role at a SaaS company
- Ability to ground decisions in data & use data to ask & answer questions that move the business forward
- Ability to manage multiple competing projects at various levels of scale
- Fluency with marketing automation, CRM, & webinar tools, experience with analytics tools a plus
- Strong communication, writing, & presentation skills
- A passion for video marketing
Targeted Base Salary Range: $68,000.00 to $98,000.00
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire & nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment & a candidates home base.Base salary is just one component of Vimeos total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits & perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, wellbeing resources, & more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the worlds most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better & bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the worlds largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.