This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants demands shape our development path, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Technical Account Specialist - Spanish Speaker
You will operate as a first interface with Adyens merchants across the globe. The cool thing is that you're directly working with the (technical) teams of our amazing merchant base. Changes you make for them have direct impact on their ability to take payments & further grow their business. In order to do this, you will be working closely with multiple different teams, such as Sales, Account Management & Product Development.
Your team is extremely merchant-focused, highly motivated & thrives on shared success. You will be part of an international team with diverse backgrounds & skill sets. With Adyen being a 24/7 business we operate throughout time zones using a follow the sun principal. The extensive payments knowledge of the team is the most valuable aspect both to our merchants as our internal teams.
What youll do
- You are responsible for the merchants full lifecycle (integration, expansion & operational excellence).
- Be an internal product advocate, track product processes & contribute to the platform feeding back feedback & issues you get back from merchants.
- Advising merchants regarding the best implementation practices & also address specific merchants issues.
- Be a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform & APIs, the underlying technologies, & industry-standard integration methods & best practices.
- Work on internal projects that will help scale the international support team within Adyen.
Who you are:
- You are innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities & able to adapt to new processes & procedures quickly, while dealing with many varied technical support requests & challenges.
- You are self-driven, flexible, & have the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
- Youve had previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty & you show a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity.
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure & prioritize appropriately based on urgency, necessity & both internal & external requests.
- You have native, bilingual or full professional proficiency (written & verbal) in English & Spanish.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Evernote, Cathay Pacific & Spotify.
We offer a competitive salary, knowledge sharing internal events, exchange program to other offices & great career opportunities. Become part of an international work environment & take your career to the next level!
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the link below. We cant wait to meet you.