Peloton is looking for an Executive Recruiter to lead our efforts in attracting & engaging VP & SVP level talent for the organization. This position will be responsible for hiring across all departments, spanning both technical & non-technical roles. You will evangelize the Executive Recruiting Function throughout Peloton by proactively engaging leaders to discuss their talent strategy, with the goal of understanding critical business initiatives & the demand for talent. You will identify talent for open roles & curate a bench of passive talent for potential future activation. Additionally, you will use your skills to partner with the broader recruiting team to share best practices around sourcing, closing, interviewing & client relationship management.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Partner with hiring managers & business group or organization leads, & key partners to understand unique talent needs
- Learn new tech & product domains quickly & understand how to craft effective search strategies within those domains
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group & Peloton, as a whole, by providing education on relevant industries & talent pools/profiles
- Lead client update meetings on active searches, providing a consistent flow of data to Senior Director, VP, SVP, & C level stakeholders
- Handle the full lifecycle recruiting process, including helping hiring managers create compelling position descriptions, marketing Pelotons talent brand to attract top talent, screening candidates, advising business partners on the recruiting process, & negotiating sophisticated job offers for top talent in highly competitive industries
- Build & implement sourcing plans to identify & recruit top talent, being responsible for the candidate development process from identification & engagement to offer extension & closing
- Work cross-functionally across a team of successful recruiters & promote a culture of inspiration, empowerment, & inclusion, taking time to train, mentor, & make the entire team better
- Use recruiting data to proactively provide status updates & hiring results to leadership & HR partners
- Source candidates with a focus on Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging
- Look beyond direct applications & use search engines, career sites, recruiting events, & other innovative sourcing techniques to find the best talent in the market
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 8+ years of recruiting & sourcing experience, preferably in a high-growth / startup environment or Executive Search.
- Experience managing applicant tracking systems, preferably Greenhouse
- Demonstrable ability to successfully identify, manage, & engage outstanding candidates in high growth environments
- Ability to manage complex offers & close candidates on value of total rewards package (base, variable compensation if applicable, equity & other benefits).
- Experience & passion for using data to guide day to day decisions, report progress to partners, & justify recommendations
- Creatively sourcing & engaging passive talent against open roles & anticipated future needs
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, with strong multi-tasking & organization skills
- Sound sense of urgency, with proven ability to act swiftly under pressure & adapt to changing priorities & processes
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.