PRODUCT DESIGNER - WEB ACQUISITION
Peloton is seeking a Senior Product Designer to help define the customer experience on the Web Acquisition team. This role is focused on designing UX/UI for the consumer acquisition experience across the onepeloton.com website. The candidate must think in non-linear terms: capturing interactions, edge-cases, & the various states of these experiences through deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, prototypes to high fidelity final deliverables. They should be comfortable with an agile approach to design, with an emphasis on user testing & rapid iteration.
Outside exceptional & high-velocity UX/UI thinking & execution, success in this role is dependent on being highly self-motivated, super organized, always open to feedback & critique, & extremely collaborative.
Notably, this role & team focuses heavily on aesthetics & interaction, ensuring that look & feel tells a cohesive & compelling brand story.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, & final pixel perfect deliverables based on requirements from Product & various stakeholders.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of Pelotons existing product experience across platforms as well as the UI styleguide to ensure future iterations are executed with a cohesive experience.
- Work closely & collaboratively with UX Researcher, UX Writer, Product Managers, Engineers & various business stakeholders to fulfill the overall product/feature vision.
- Manage your bandwidth & project pipeline to execute designs in time with your teams software roadmap.
- Build out multi-version comps for user testing & iterate quickly based on learnings found in user testing.
- Provide prototypes/deliverables to describe interactions & motion to enhance UI.
- Execute final, pixel perfect UI designs & package, spec, & prep for engineering.
- QA developed features for visual perfection, & provide detailed feedback to engineering towards revisions.
- Maintain design systems & libraries in conjunction with the wider Product Design Team to ensure product-wide visual consistency.
- 8+ Years of experience at consumer-focused technology company.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects.
- Low ego approach & highly collaborative
- Focused & dedicated to how e-commerce products function & how users funnel through the experience to accomplish their goals.
- Strong, proven skill in creating concepts to final pixel perfect deliverables. And a deeply collaborative & iterative approach to product design, focused on ensuring a unified experience across experiences.
- Attention to detail & ability to conceptualize multi-state
- Exceptional design velocity: especially in developing concepts & variations. Excellent communication & organization skills.
- Experience designing for various screen sizes for fully responsive web experiences. Excellent in interaction design fundamentals & UI design best practices
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Exists on the cutting edge of UX design & pushes our user research, testing, & design infrastructure & practices.
- Experience in building element-based UI design library & style guide Knowledge of page animations & interaction design
- Has designed or contributed to design systems
- Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle & other prototyping tools.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.