Reporting to the EVP, People & Performance, the Head of Total Rewards will help to lead our total rewards program, drive vision execution, & position our company for rapid scale. You will lead, & optimize all aspects of our total rewards program to support our companys growth.
What youll do:
- Develop & maintain a Total Rewards strategy that helps to attract & retain great talent & that is aligned & integrated with our company culture & pay-for-performance philosophy
- Drive overall comp strategy design, long term & short term incentive plans, comp plans (hourly, salaried, commissioned sales, tech), equity & equity administration, & executive pay
- Oversee a global benefits strategy, optimizing across health & financial wellness offerings & across our global network of locations
- Provide Board of Directors support & analysis as well as supporting the EVP, People & Performance, General Counsel & Chief Executive Officer in the preparation of Compensation Committee materials
- Work closely with finance leaders, as appropriate, to ensure effective decision-making, budget, & execution of all benefits, bonus, merit, & equity
- In partnership with the People team, build & deliver training & communications to support the total rewards philosophy
- Ensure effective execution of operational elements including payroll & equity administration
What youre great at:
- 10+ years of compensation experience- benefits & sales commission experience a plus
- Strategic thinker & problem solver
- Data-driven & analytical
- Ability to build strong relationships, collaborate & influence at all levels
- Strong communicator
- Inspiring leader passionate about developing great talent
- Bachelor's degree is required; masters degree is preferred
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification highly preferred
How Youll be Rewarded
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $250,000-$350,000 depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.