Peloton is looking for a passionate, data-driven, consumer-centric Lifecycle expert to join its Lifecycle, Media & Analytics organization. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Lifecycle Strategy, this role will partner with various teams such as Retention, Paid media, Ecommerce, Inside Sales, Retail & Analytics to create highly segmented & personalized nurture campaigns focused on optimizing path to purchase. This role will develop core customer journey touchpoints, communicate key messages to drive conversion, & educate leads on new product or features launches.
We are looking for a proven track record of driving key business metrics along with measurable testing frameworks. There will be a high degree of collaboration with other teams to plan & execute cross-channel projects, particularly around email, in-app & push. The ideal candidate has experience not only in the technical aspects of email marketing but also driving email strategy to meet acquisition business goals. Experience with other marketing channels outside of email (push, in-app, SMS) is a major plus.
Were a fast-paced, action-oriented team that thrives on collaboration, making data-driven decisions, & challenging the status quo to most effectively deploy personalized, consumer-centric communications across the consumer journey.
- Own & build campaign strategies that customize messaging to users based on key personas, behavioral data, & email engagement data across seasonal and trigger-based campaigns
- Execute & analyze A/B test plans to improve engagement performance and conversion rates
- Continuously test, learn & iterate on our lifecycle strategy & identify the best performing content & messages across audiences & stages
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop new assets for each stage of the customer journey
- Develop creative briefs & work with designers & copywriters to create compelling creative that drives results
- Work with our CRM team to measure each experiment, document & socialize findings, and develop next steps
- Build clear & concise presentations
- Effectively communicate with peers & senior leaders
- 6+ years of experience in a lifecycle/CRM role
- Strong empathy for customers & understanding of value drivers in revenue business models
- Experience using email & marketing automation platforms like SimonData, SalesForce, or Marketo
- Demonstrated experience planning & executing programs particularly adoption, cross-sell, & upsell & an understanding of marketing channels like email, in-app, push messaging
- Leads by example demonstrates curiosity, empathy, grace under pressure, integrity, responsiveness, transparency, agility & authenticity
- Analytical & process-oriented mindset with unparalleled attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record in coordinating multiple projects across various teams
- Comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.