Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities & public spaces, with products that bridge the digital & physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information & content to enrich our everyday journeys & elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with cutting-edge technology to design, develop, deliver, & maintain unique products & experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, & consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting & travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents & visitors, or private developers to create unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods & districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the role?
As a Tech Lead, AdTech at Intersection, you will help build & maintain Intersections ad serving systems & enable the creation of dynamic content for OOH. You will lead the automation of onboarding & activating digital displays into a single/nationwide network & will be responsible for supporting revenue operations & product marketing teams. Youll be an integral part of our efforts to shape, develop & manage our capabilities, implement & manage customer & product solutions, leveraging creative capabilities, data, & infrastructure across various owned & operated properties.
Your First 30 Days:
- Learn & understand Intersections corporate, departmental & team goals
- Work with stakeholders & formulate a delivery plan for this high profile initiative
- Work with the Product team to have a clear understanding of the product roadmap
- Collaborate with SysEng on setting up environments & CI/CD pipelines
- Identify & incorporate tools needed for scalable API development
Your First 60 days:
- Gain a good understanding of the AdTech landscape & standards
- Pair with team members on committed initiatives
- Work collaboratively with other engineering teams & incorporate best practices.
Your First 90 Days:
- Work with product, design, & business partners & plan future enhancements
- Collaborate with the team on architectural choices
- Develop a deep understanding of the business environment & strategy
- Steer the team to be more self organized
You are awesome for the role because:
- You have a BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related fields
- You have experience building large-scale software systems & are well-versed in contract first development.
- You thrive at simplifying complicated business use cases
- You have expertise in Python (Django / Flask)
- You have proven experience working in highly-engaged, high-performing teams
- You have a track record of building & operating successful products & platforms
- You have strong capabilities of observation, analysis, synthesis
- You are a strong communicator who communicates effectively across groups, locations & cultures, in-person & virtually
- You are change-agent capable of building vision & alignment
About our Platform:
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.